CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 13, 2005

First things first: DON'T CALL US TODAY!!!!

I have been cramping pretty regularly since around 12 or 1 in the morning. At 4 AM I took a shower and that felt good, but they still continued after that until they were 15 minutes apart at 8 AM.

Now that I'm sitting up, I've had one, but not on schedule like when I was laying down, so I'm not sure if this means it was false labor or if it's just the calm before the storm. I have a feeling it will be today or tonight.

Marti took the dogs for a walk so they will be set for the day if we need to leave. (They still have thier doggie door!!) He was going to leave his phone charging while they walked. I refrained from giving him the "ARE YOU FREAKIN' CRAZY" look and suggested he charge it when he gets home and keep it with him on the walk in case my water breaks.

Stay tuned...

0 comments: