We had a little scare earlier today just as I was getting ready to leave to go get Shelley at the airport. I got all crampy and wasn't sure if it was labor starting or not. It was bad timing because it was TIME TO GO and it made it difficult to "wait it out" knowing people would either be waiting for me or stranded without a ride. However, chances were it wasn't the real thing, so I didn't want to panic and have them call a cab right off the bat either.
It turned out to be a false alarm and I made it through the rest of the night (so far) with no further incident except I seem to be a little tired and turning inward. I am going to bed in case I need the rest tomorrow morning in case things get moving.
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment