CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 1, 2005

I can't believe I didn't write about our class on Monday night!!!! We took the "Sneak Peak" class and it was a lot of basics.

Since we don't have experience with babies, it was all good info, but I stepped aside for the diaper changing and swaddling so Marti could test his skills.

He did ok, but the nurse said the diapers need to be VERY tight across the top edge so that they don't leak all kinds of wonderful and colorful baby things all over us.

It would have been better if we had a more realistic plastic baby instead of the stuffed sack with hands, feet and a head. Our practice baby didn't bend realistically, so it was a little stiff and hard to manage for Marti, as well as all the other parents that were unlucky enough to get that model.

At least we didn't get the one with the sour look on its face.

0 comments: