CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 15, 2005

If you are offended by bathroom talk, do not read any further on this day's posting.

Otherwise, keep reading and I swear it is not that graphic, just comical.

So, apparently, there are a lot of problems that pregnant women can have in the bathroom area, but so far, other than having to pee every 10 seconds now, I have been lucky enough to get away without any hemorrhoids or constipation. However, today pretty much sucked because all day I felt like I had to go poo, but every time I went to the restroom, I didn't have to go anymore.

I was afraid to make an issue of it and push for fear of the hemmies, so I just grabbed my purse and headed back to my desk each time.

Finally at about 4pm, after about 10 failed attempts on previous trips, I decided enough was enough and I was going to just sit there until it happened.

I no sooner sit down and, wouldn't you know it, here comes the rolling garbage can that can only mean the janitor is coming to clean the bathroom. Knock knock, and I have to answer that the room is occupied. Knowing he waits outside the door, I decide to abandon ship and make alternate plans.

So, as if that wasn't potentially embarrassing enough, I left the restroom and decide to go to another building completely to avoid the janitor situation. Sure enough, as I am walking out, the security guard asked me where I was going! (Since I had my purse on me, I think he assumed I was leaving for the day at 4pm and probably wanted to tease me since I normally leave MUCH later than that.)

Of course, the "trying to find a safe place to poo" response probably wouldn't have been well received, so I just said I was going to another building and left it at that. Thankfully he chuckled only that it was approved and let me go on my way.

I am equally thankful to say I ran into no obstacles on the way to the bathroom and was able to successfully take care of business in a nice quiet secluded restroom with no interruptions.

I've heard holding it in and trying to force it out are the 2 main problem causers in the aforementioned problem areas, so I didn't want to have to resort to that. I've made it this far without needing a donut cushion for my desk chair; I don't want to start now! ;)

0 comments: