CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 31, 2005

The funniest thing happened with the baby today! I was watching TV in bed with Marti, lying on my left side, when the baby started kicking Marti's right arm. Ok, that's not really that funny, but the next part was.

As we were watching it and watching TV in between kicks, she really started some weird stuff. It was not the quick jab kicks she usually did, but instead it was long (5-10 seconds long) presses on the side of my belly. So much so that it looked like she was raising my side up about 1-2 inches each time! Marti said on one he wasn't even watching and could still see it out of the corner of his eye.

I was laughing so hard I was crying and every time she did it, I started laughing again! It was really WEIRD!!! It was as bizarre to watch as the time the doctor flicked at a little ball of fat hanging out of a dog bite puncture on my arm. It was that same uncomfortable kind of laugh. It didn't hurt, but it really freaked me out. I told Marti it looked like an alien was going to come bursting out of there any second!!!!!

I didn't dare get up to get the camcorder, but I wish I had a clip of that to show her sometime later.

0 comments: