Today got off to an interesting start. I sat up in bed and felt the blood drip down my upper lip. This bloody nose thing is just WEIRD!!! Don't you normally get LOWER pressure from sitting up too quickly? Lower pressure shouldn't cause a nose bleed. Higher pressure does, right?
Oh, and for the record, my belly is officially getting hard. I used to be able to squish it a little still and thought I remembered people telling me pregnant bellies were hard, so wasn't sure what was up with that. I thought it was just my extra fat.
Well, it's hard now!
Also, I keep seeing a girl at work that is about as pregnant as I am but we haven't spoken yet. Since we haven't spoken yet, it's getting weird because we probably both know we're looking at each other's bellies all the time as we pass. hahaha! I should introduce myself, but maybe I'm a little shyer than I thought I was. I was sitting right next to her in the lunch room today and couldn't make myself turn around and say hi. It was a weird feeling for me to not be able to just start up a conversation. Maybe it's that thing they say expectant mothers do. Maybe I'm turning inward these days. Who knows?
Monday, July 11, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment