CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Another unproductive weekend. Well I did spray down the patio, but given the storm tonight, that was a fruitless effort. I came home to standing water in the back yard all the way onto the patio with little areas of what used to be dust settling in the texture, now mud.

I don't have the energy I used to. Tonight I left work as soon as my 8 hours were up. I guess that means I'm not doing a "flex" week. I took yesterday off and was going to work 4 ten hour shifts and save my sick time, but I really didn't feel like it today.

I had the glucose tolerance test yesterday and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The one on Wednesday last week made me feel sick and want to pass out. When I didn't pass that one, I got invited back for twice as much sugar, 3 times as much time spent in the office waiting, and 4 times as much blood drawn, and amazingly I wasn't feeling like a pile of dog vomit when I left there.

I actually went out to lunch and shopping with my mom and Beryl for a new dress for a couple of weddings we'll be going to in the next month. After that, Mom and Ron and I got a bite to eat for dinner. All together it was a pretty good day of hooky!

0 comments: