CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 5, 2005

Well, the last 2 days have been absolutely ridiculous! My baby is doing gymnastics in there ALL DAY LONG! Remember when I said she calmed down and I thought she wasn't moving around as much because maybe it was getting a little cramped in there? Not any more!

She's making up for lost belly jabs now! Seriously! Yesterday, not a half hour went by when I wasn't thinking "WHAT in the name of sweet Jesus is going on in there!?!!?!?!" Ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration because I don't normally use "sweet Jesus" in conversation, but it seemed to fit in this case. Kind of like when I walked outside and was blasted by the furnace that was the first really hot day in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago. That was "sweet mother of God" day for certain! hahaha!

Blasphemy aside though, sometimes I am just shocked and amazed at how much movement can really be happening in there as well as the stamina of that little one! She's been at it for 2 days straight!

It all started with Diane feeding me some blueberries and whipped cream. Thanks a lot, Diane! hahaha!

If this is how she's going to be, and if you spoil this grandbaby, I'm feeding her blueberries and cream before sending her over to visit you when she grows up. That will show ya'! hahaha!

Ok, it's probably not a good idea to threaten the grandparents with hyper kids before the baby is even born. I take it back.

I know this is the time when Marti and I still know everything and have great confidence in ourselves, but come October, I know that gets torn out of us along with this baby and I hear our hearts forever! :) Nothing will ever be the same and we will need all the help we can get.

So Mom, Diane, and to all the rest of you around us that have been there and done that, get ready, because we're depending on you for guidance.

Can you tell I'm getting scared?

:)

The emotions are starting to kick in, as well. This morning as I was getting ready I saw Val try to play-bite Joey and all of a sudden Joey had this cute puppy face again instead of that rabid beast ready to attack look she usually has when she play-fights. It was so cute it brought a tear to my eye.

How pathetic is that?

Well, apparently not as pathetic as the crying that followed! Yup, I was bawling because my puppy had a split second of sweetness on her face.

I need to get a grip! Hahaha!!!!

0 comments: