CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Last night I went and helped Jess put up wallpaper border in her nursery and found myself REALLY irritated by the dogs in the car on the way there and back. I thought it was just that they kept licking me, but today I'm super tired again, so maybe the third trimester slump is coming on. I'd better get to my projects soon or they may never get done.

Funny thing is, I haven't been working as many hours this week, yet I'm more tired. It seems like the more I take on, the more energy I have. I think I'll still take it easy this week though just in case.

Besides, with the work in the back yard being done, we have to keep the dogs penned up in a different area of the house and Joey's already pulled the carpet pad out of the bathroom closet, so I need to get home to them as early as I can anyway.

Plus, it's fun to get home in the daylight hours and see the progress the guys are making on the concrete repair/resurface job. Today they started adding color to yesterday's texture and I think it's going to look REALLY nice!!!!

Maybe I'll check the weather archives later and see what the mornings are like in September and have Jessica's shower outside at our place if it's going to be nice that time of year. :) Clean up will be a breeze if it is! Just hose it down and I'll be done! hahaha!

0 comments: