Until now I was concerned that I wasn't eating enough, but the doctor told me I'm doing just fine. She actually cautioned against eating anything extra on top of what I'm already eating, as extra weight in me or the baby makes delivery difficult. So, my theory that I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing until the doctor tells me otherwise still stands.
I'm not overly hungry, so I don't have to worry about curbing my appetite. Also, since I don't feel like I'm eating a lot, I still don't have to concentrate on eating any more than I already am.
That's good news and I feel better now.
She also said the little thing I experienced yesterday was nothing to worry about -- probably just my blood pressure dropped and I need to get up slowly and stuff like that. She said some ladies can't take a hot shower in the morning because they get nauseous!!! I'm glad that's not me! I'd die without my relaxing showers!!! I gave up hot baths, but long warm showers? Forget it!!!!
Although, as hot as it's been here, I could almost stand to take a shower outside with the hose and not notice the difference! (See Sunday, June 19 for outdoor bath review)
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment