The ongoing saga of the patio... This fine balmy June evening I was out spraying down the patio and washing away large chunks of concrete from the top layer and the dogs decided to join in on the action. Joey was so cute biting the water, but she doesn't have that sideways trick down like Syd does. Joey bites it head on, so basically the hose sprays straight down her throat.
It was so cute in a sick sort of way.
At this point I figured they may as well get their baths outside since they were already soaked. So, bathe, we did.
Except now that it was business and no pleasure, Joey wanted nothing to do with the hose and decided to jump up on me and run around me as I was crouched down trying to wash her.
What does this have to do with the pregnancy, you ask?
Well, besides the fact that the little one inside got a nice blast of my "laughing my butt off" endorphins, I learned that I have no sense of balance now.
So, rather than finding a way to fight off a 20 lb wet puppy, I had to give in and let her climb all over me. Needless to say I got soaked, too, and hence, the laughing my butt off.
A good time was had by all.
Sunday, June 19, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment