Our plans for the morning were shot so we decided to register for baby stuff instead.
WOW.
I never thought it would be so involved! Marti thought it would take about a half hour, but we ended up spending about 3 hours in that store looking at all the stuff!
He was so good about it and I think he was actually having some fun! He said it helped that he got to work the scanner gun, so I'm glad he got a hold of that before me.
You should have seen him go for the "I love my daddy" bib! hahaha! He was so cute!!! Everything else we decided on, we discussed first, so when I saw him making a bee line for the bibs I had to laugh.
Back by the high chairs we ran into someone we both know from the restaurant and were greeted with her 6 month old and husband. I didn't even know she got married, let alone had a baby. I guess it's been a while since we've seen her...
We're also dog sitting this week so now we have 3 dogs. We were just getting a taste of the peaceful morning and now it's going to be mayhem all over again. But it will be fun. We love dog sitting Lobo because he gets along so well with Sydney and he wears our dogs out. He's a good doggie, too!
Saturday, June 4, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment