OK, this is just getting comical! I think I'm getting my (good) cosmic payback for having had the 2 bad pregnancies because this one is going so well. I'll explain why it's funny today in just a second...
So, I was over visiting an old coworker in their new building and taking a little tour of the place at lunch today. It made me think for just a second that I wish I'd stayed with the team because the new offices are soooooo posh!!! There's landscaping with boulders and waterfalls - and the waterfalls even have mist coming out of them!!!!
Also, there are abstract canvas ramadas (pet named the poppies) outside with little eating areas tucked away here and there in a kind of snail shell pattern of walls with different seating levels joined by flagstone paths.
Why, there was even a guy sitting there on his break playing a guitar for his friends! It couldn't have been more perfect! Wish I was there!
So, anyway, as I'm awestruck and walking through this place, some random person stops us at the elevator, points at my belly and says how cute she thinks I am as a pregnant woman!
Tell me THAT doesn't feel good as I'm getting rounder and rounder!!!! :) It's been a great day so far -- and a great pregnancy all around.
And I do mean ROUND! hahaha!
Wednesday, June 8, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment