CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 4, 2005

Today was fun! Marti and I woke up to 2 peaceful dogs in bed instead of yelping puppy downstairs. She's getting to the point where we can trust her not to make a mess while we sleep in. That's a nice change.

But, the more fun part was when we got to feel the baby kick again. Marti could barely feel it, so she really put on a show to make up for it!

As he was on the computer, I noticed what I felt like a kick that made the blanket move on my belly! I moved the covers and sat and watched.

YUP! My belly is officially moving today! Marti got up in time to see the biggest one as he walked over to check it out.

THAT was weird!!!! (But fun, too!)

0 comments: