What must Eve have thought when "the first child that ever was" started kicking inside her? (Let alone what she thought when she pushed it out of herself!!!!)
I mean, SERIOUSLY!!!!! Imagine not knowing what the freakin' heck is squirming around in there and kicking you like it's going to come bursting out like an alien at any moment.
It must have been quite disturbing.
Along those same lines, what do animals think since nobody ever explained the birds and the bees to them? I mean, you should have seen the look on Sierra's face (my now departed dog) when she let a big fart rip! Not to be gross, but she got up and ran away like some alien just crawled out of her butt!!!
If a mere fart is that scary, then WHY do mother animals LIKE their little babies and protect them with their lives instead of running away when they ploop out?
Granted, puppies are MUCH cuter than farts, but still! Do you ever wonder what goes through their heads?
Ok, so I've been sitting here playing "tap the belly and wait for the response" too long tonight, and in the down time between responses I've been doing some deep philosophizing, but is that so bad?
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment