CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Doctor said everything is fine again today. Nothing new to report there.

My belly continues to grow and my belly button has been flattening out the last few weeks.

I visited Mom last night and she felt the baby, but Ron wasn't able to feel her yet. He thinks his hands are too burley to feel anything that delicate yet. We'll keep her in training and soon he can feel her kicking him!

Mom and Beryl gave us some more stuff for the baby last night. Lots of really cute clothes and another snow suit for up in Heber. That makes one for 18 mo from Nonnie and one for 24 mo from Mom. Easy on the snow suits if you are considering one for us. Hahaha! I think we're pretty well covered there for a while. I mean, there is Heber, but how many more do we need? Tee Hee! (I have to admit they are cute by nature and they make me giggle, though!)

So, we're getting lots of clothes and I think the dresser shopping is going to take top priority in the next week or two. This stuff needs a place before the nursery gets out of control.

Also, we have a project on our hands with that closet revamp. I'll figure something out there soon.

I feel SOOOOO spoiled because we are getting so much stuff. I guess the family LOVES the idea of a new baby to spoil! :)

0 comments: