So, what's the deal with Motherhood Maternity Store? They have a 10 day return policy on normal items and all bathing suits are final sale! Ok, probably works for them, but if the tags are on it and I decide I found something better the next day, I'm out of luck.
I took may chances and bought it since it wasn't too bad, but I'm still insulted by the policy. What I wanted to do was go next door to see what Kohl's and Target offered, but Motherhood was closing a half hour before them, so I just bought it and figured it was good enough.
Turns out Kohl's had nothing and Target had absolutely hideous suits, so it was the right choice, but I still would have liked the option.
So, the point of the story is, we're going swimming on Sunday and I needed a new bathing suit! What a joy that was to buy! I chose a modest suit that covers the entire belly with a skirt thingie attached to the top. So, it's not as hip as a tankini, but it gets the job done. Had to get a large because the medium cut right across the middle of my belly and that didn't feel good now - let alone by the end of summer!
I tried pushing it down, but that just seemed dangerous - even with the skirt hiding any wardrobe malfunctions that could occur from not having the bottoms pulled up all the way.
So, I have this monstrosity of a bathing suit now that comes nearly up to my chest from the bottom and down past my hips from the top.
Gramma would have been proud!
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment