I forgot to mention that I've been sleeping in the extra bedroom for about a week now. I like sleeping on my side (which is good for the baby I hear) except my belly is getting so big that it doesn't let me roll over far enough to stay on my side. I always feel like I'm going to roll onto my back (which is not so good for the baby I hear).
To fix this, I prop a pillow behind my back to keep me from rolling over, but that takes up so much room in the bed that we can't all be comfortable.
So, off to the spare bed I went! :)
Marti doesn't have to listen to me snore, I get to sleep with the blinds open and wake up to sunlight, and the dogs get all the room they want - as well as a choice of scenery depending on who they choose to sleep with that night. It works for us.
Eugene said we should put both beds in one room and have a SUPER bed, but Marti didn't like that idea. I think he's enjoying the peace and quiet! But, it's funny to imagine 2 queen size beds in our master bedroom anyway!
Friday, May 27, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment