When they said pregnant women get nasal symptoms worse than most, they were not kidding! My allergies are acting up and I feel like I'm going to sneeze (but then I don't) for the better part of my waking hours. Then, at night it gets a little better in that I don't feel like I'm going to sneeze, but instead, I just can't breathe at all!
It's a great way to be for days on end.
The better news is, we have scheduled the 18-20 week ultrasound and will know the sex of the baby shortly! Stay tuned for the big day. We'll be posting those results sometime next week!
On another note, I've discovered I'm one of those silly women that love being pregnant! Well, at least so far, that is. But, we all know each pregnancy can be different, so there's no saying the next one (if we're so lucky) will be so lovely. I'll just enjoy this one for what it is and worry about all that other stuff later.
:)
Thursday, May 5, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment