HOW am I not pregnant?
I know. I know. First of all, it takes more than a couple months of trying. Second of all, I’m not getting any younger. No, I’m not REALLY thinking I should absolutely be pregnant after just a couple months of hard core efforts. No, I’m not one of those that REALLY thinks 2 months is FOR.EV.ER to have been trying.
But, that doesn’t mean I have to wait 2 years to become frustrated with the process either. Besides, don’t the months and months of ME trying while he wasn’t preventing count for something? If so, we’ve been trying since mid-2007 with just a couple months off when I agreed to wait between jobs. Oh, how that sucked to prevent on purpose. Oh, what a pointless effort that probably was anyway.
MOST OF ALL, oh, MOST OF ALL, WHY did I finally win this battle with the medical professionals to get my visit covered and to find a way around paying $1000 for tests and fees, find a way to get the CCCT test done for just $50 a pop (!!!!!), only to have my lovely little visitor arrive on a FREAKIN’ FRIDAY!?!?!?!?!?!?
The lab is open on Saturdays, so having CD1 on a Thursday would have been fine. Having CD1 on a Saturday would have been fine. Either way, CD3 and CD10 would have fallen on a day that they could have drawn blood and run the tests. Nope. Stupid me gets it on a Friday – the ONE FREAKIN’ DAY OF THE WEEK that I can’t get it on if I want to do the same tests as last time and compare the results side by side.
Seriously. WHY on a Friday? Why now?
I’m so bent right now.
I know. It’s not the end of the world. We can keep trying and nothing has changed. I’m just being a whiny baby because it felt like I FINALLY got my way in this insurance fight – I finally found a workaround – and now this. It’s just one more month. I need to get over it. But I can still be pissy about it for one day, right?
Friday, September 11, 2009
Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Lisa at 2:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment