Looks like I'm going to have to wait another cycle to take the FSH test. I may not end up with a Sunday (lab closed) test date again this cycle, but I'm almost guaranteed to end up with test dates that land me on vacation out of state on one of the test dates.
Hmph.
Or, I could end up pregnant and this would be a moot point.
What do you want to bet I'll be on vacation playing "coulda, shoulda, woulda" with the idea of finding a lab near Disney? ;)
My bet's on "C-S-W."
Disney: the happiest place on earth -- unless you're obsessing about information that one way or another continues to elude you month after month!
Too bad our foster-dog-mom/house sitter can't sit in at the lab and take care of this for me while I'm gone, too!
Monday, September 28, 2009
FSH Test (Or is that Non-Test?)
Posted by Lisa at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment