CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 9, 2009

FSH Test hope!!!

TMI warning – it’s all girlie/cycle talk, so move along if you don’t want to read about that sort of stuff.

Quick update on the FSH test status – I just may get to do it this cycle after all! If AF can just hold out one more day, I’ll be golden!

I was originally pissed that I didn’t start on the 6th (on my average 12 DPO), because I was SURE it was going to come on a day that would make me have to skip the test this month due to our being out of town and/or test days landing on a Sunday. If I get it today, I would end up with a Sunday test as well as a Sunday test on vacation! THAT’S NO GOOD!

So, if I, by some odd miracle, get it tomorrow (16 DPO – nearly unheard of for me!) then I get my way finally! My temp is plummeting, but has not quite crossed under that coverline, so I’m thinking I just might squeak in under the wire tomorrow – and that would be fan-freakin’-tastic!!!!

I may not like the answer I get, but at least I would get SOME kind of clue as to where I stand in this thing.

2 comments:

Flying Monkeys said...

Well, I was always told that if I didn't get bright red flow until after 3 pm then the next day was considered day 1. That was the rule for IVF, so if you can hold out until late afternoon you're golden!

Lisa said...

Really? Ha ha! I guess that is a spot of good news! (NO pun intended!!!) I look forward to the turning of the clock at 3pm today then! Clenching... (Killing myself today!!!) (And also making good [over]use of parentheses!)