CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Over The Top!

I was given this award by Flying Monkeys(*) over at One Eye Open and Dreaming...

Thanks!!

(*) I'm not sure if her real name is public over there, so I'll err on the side of caution and leave it off for now.

Here are the rules for the Over The Top Award:

  • USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit yourself and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers so try your best.
  • Tag 6 other bloggers and let them know that you think they are 'Over the Top'!
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2.Your hair? wet
3. Your mother? kind
4. Your father? which?
5. Your favorite food? comfort
6. Your dream last night? naked!
7. Your favorite drink? beer
8. Your dream/goal? completion
9. What room are you in?bedroom
10. Your hobby? boring
11. Your fear? dancing
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? settled
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? timid
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? another
17. Where did you grow up? California
18. Last thing you did? ponytail
19. What are you wearing? shirt
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? priceless
22. Friends? missed
23. Your life? elusive
24. Your mood? resigned
25. Missing someone? Denise
26. Vehicle? Honda
27. Something you’re not wearing? pants
28. Your favorite store? Home Depot!
29. Your favorite color? yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? tonight
31. Last time you cried? forgot! :)
32. Your best friend? Marti
33. One place that I go to over and over? dark
34. One person who emails me regularly? Marti
35. Favorite place to eat? outside


I'm not sure who will play along, but let's see...

1. Donna at I'm not ashamed of having infertility-just pissed
2. SPM at Sassy Pants Mommy
3. Vanessa at Living Life... One Day at a Time
4. Jadis at Mom to a Pint-Sized Pinochet
5. (Jennifer - I'd tag you, but you went private, so you're mentally tagged, I guess!)
6. (Amanda - I'd tag you, but don't want you to feel obligated to post anything until you are ready!)

0 comments: