CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Gah!!!!!! (postscript)

Perhaps a little context would be helpful. I just went back and read my last post and found it lacking perspective.

That was just a blip in time and the frustration I felt at that time was just that: at that time.

There are many other things that are worse, so to go off about such minor issues in the grand scheme of things seems a little, well, off. And I didn't explain that in my post.

Truth be told, I've reached a point where I think all I'm looking for (read: expecting) is closure. So, to hear me say "most of all" in my last post and have the peak of my frustration be about getting blood drawn or not -- THAT is where that is coming from. One would expect the "most of all" to be about not becoming pregnant or holding onto a viable pregnancy, but at this point, I'm almost done hoping. And while I can't quite say I'm OK with that, I can say I'm not crawling into a corner and crying about it anymore.

So, I guess this is part of some grand process. At least that's what I'm hoping now. I hope that (barring the obvious: pregnancy) this is part of a closure process and over time that it becomes less painful and I can let go of all the "shoulda-coulda-wouldas" in my haphazard family planning.

I guess my next post can be about one small part of a book I read. More on that later.

1 comments:

Lut C. said...

Visting from the crème de la crème. There are those days when you just want it all to be over already.