CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Day!

Today I got mail from the health insurance company I had when I went to see the R.E. and guess what?

After all that fighting just to get the doctor’s office to just SUBMIT the stupid bill, after that REALLY bad day I had because I let myself get all pissed off, after they called me back the next day to say they WOULD submit it after all on the off chance it would get paid --- it appears that the bill got paid!!!!

I thought the claim would be denied and then I’d have to fight it. After fighting it, there was a chance it was still not going to be covered. All I had to go on was that different reps told us different things on every call prior to the visit. I did write down one guy’s name and what he said exactly (“Definitely will be covered”) and that was the best I had to go on. It wasn’t even in writing, although they COULD review the recorded call if they wanted to.

But go figure! The visit was just covered without a fight with the insurance company!!!! Sure, I ended up fighting with the billing person at the office just to get her to submit it, but it appears it’s now DONE!

And, to top it off, I got a great tip on a place here that does testing without the doctor’s orders! AND, my regular doctor gave me the Rx for the pills I need for the test I want, so I’m all set there, too!

Totally unrelated, but I also have a really awesome lunch today and I’m a happy girl! My cousin and my brother made potato dumplings and I was lucky enough to get a few sent over to my house! Woo hoo! Nothing like getting your way with a side of comfort food to make a day extra sunny!

Yup, it’s the little things that make me happy. :)

4 comments:

Flying Monkeys said...

yay! for good days!

Lisa said...

No kidding! I take them where I can get them, you know?

Lost in Space said...

After your shitty day you really deserve a good one!

Lisa said...

Thanks Teena!!!!!!!