WHAT a day.
For my FB friends, here's the rest of the story.
I left work and dropped by the store on my way to get Abby. I put my lunch that I never ate in my car, so when I saw a homeless guy looking at the garbage, I got the food and asked him if he was hungry. (I was parked right next to the garbage can in front of the store.)
Out of nowhere, he proceeded to cuss me out and literally threatened to "kidnap and assault" me!
DUDE!
I was trying to be nice and just trying to help.
I was shaken from it and still upset now.
It was food I was taking home to eat later, so it was nearly literally offering him the shirt off my back -- and yet he lashed out at me like that.
What gets into people to make them do things like that?
There's more about today that sucked, but that is just the delicious cherry on top. I don't even want to go on with it now.
Friday, July 10, 2009
TGIF - for reasons other than the obvious
Posted by Lisa at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment