I was looking at my Google Reader and it gave me the option today of following people, which I think means seeing the items they choose to share.
I just clicked on all the names that came up from my email contacts, so now there's a huge list of people I'm following.
Am I a stalker now? It sounds "stalkery." But I just want to see what people share - whatever that is! I haven't "shared" something I have come across yet, so I don't know how that works. But if someone DOES share something, I guess now I get a notice to go look?
Whatever. So, if you see me on your list of followers, I'm not stalking. I just want to see how it works.
Really.
< pulling twigs and leaves from your hedges out of my hair >
Saturday, July 18, 2009
"Following" People
Posted by Lisa at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm not sure how following works but I know I need to start adding the blogs I find that I like to my reader. That's what follower does right?
I'm not sure. I have Google Reader as well, but I saw a separate link for following friends shared items. Like maybe they see someone else's blog that they like and they share with other friends?
I guess I'll find out because I'm now following everyone under the sun!
Someone share something so we can settle this. ;)
Post a Comment