OK, you have to read it out loud and use the initials "CEB" and not try to make it a word. It sounds like a jingle. I don't know why, but he looked like he needed a jingle. :) He's not even a Christmas baby, yet he's now a jingle baby to me.
Anyway...
So, he's freakin' here!!! Yeah!!!!!!!! And while we're at it, WHERE the "F" did that year go!?!?!?! It was just YESTERDAY that Tony and Melissa got married - and here's the fruit of their loins already. Geez! Time warp, anyone? (I'm quite sure if you ask Melissa, she will be able to document every passing day of the last year -- right down to every last kick in the ribs. But for those of us on the sidelines -- tell me I'm not nuts and that was one seriously FAST year! Right?!?!?)
So, he's cute as can be and apparently a quiet baby! (Hey! We all love those, right?!?!?) I secretly wonder if he's really a screamer and Tony's setting me up for one really mean practical joke if I offer to babysit someday.
Naw! He wouldn't do that, would he?
(The above linked "really mean practical jokes" have to this day been assumed to be accidents. They really were. Unfortunately. We both have a great snarky sense of humor, so had either of us thought about doing these things in advance, it would have been BRILLIANT! Alas, neither of us can claim them as intentional.)
Monday, April 27, 2009
CEB looks cute to me!
Posted by Lisa at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment