CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How Appropriate: A Little Tax Deduction on Tax Day!!!

Well, she's here! My friends have finally met the latest addition to their family!

I'm leaving the details out because 1) they are not mine to share and 2) I don't have any details anyway! Ha ha ha!!!! All I know is I got a picture of a beautiful baby today, and today is tax day. Tee hee! Poor thing! As an adult, at least some part of her birthdays could very well SUCK! (Leave it to jaded old me to find the one possible flaw in an otherwise amazing day, huh?)

For now, life is good for her parents and she's a welcome addition. I can't wait to meet her and watch her grow up!!!!! (Even if it is relegated to mostly online these days!)

Congrats, guys!!!!! I'm over the moon for you!!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You are so sweet! Yes we love our little Riley aka tax deduction baby lol! She is such a sweetie and I love having a newborn in the house again. They are so tiny and sweet and they love to cuddle and they dont say NO lol!!!

Lisa said...

Ah! The days of not hearing, "NO!" Thanks for that little reminiscent moment of Zen. ;)