I just decided to try to be good and see what it does for my figure. I decided to forgo the fish and chips at lunch the other day (read below), and coincidentally, Marti actually started reading my blog and saw that I made that first step.
So, what does my sweet man do? He comments how it's great that I'm being good. He's happy -- and I'm pleased that he's happy. It felt good. I had a nice little tomato and corn salad for dinner tonight. I have a little motivation. I'm clinging to it.
It's bedtime for Abby and I go to get some ice packs for her milk (that she inevitably wakes up wanting whenever we FORGET to bring some up in her little cooler at night) and what do I see in the freezer?
HIS AND HERS DULCE DE LECHE PINTS!!!!
They are screaming at me right now. I have so far resisted tonight, and I gave him a little shit on the phone about it, too. He was being nice by getting me one, but just not too terribly helpful in his efforts. :(
Hey Marti, I know you're reading this. I love you, but if you want skinny Lisa back, I need a little gentle support. Not the diet and exercise Nazi. Not the his and hers pints. Somewhere in the middle will be nice.
"I'm just sayin'..."
;)
Monday, April 14, 2008
WHY?????
Posted by Lisa at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's nice that he's giving you some support and motivation. It's okay to have a bite or two. What was Renee's thing? 3 bites, after 3 bites you don't really enjoy it as much it's just eating to eat.
Good luck! Changing your eating habits sucks!
Yes, 3 bites is the key.
And make sure to put those three bites in a small bowl and put the pint away. Never eat straight out of the container, you'll actually eat more that way.
Congrats! You can do it! I'll have to remember the 3 bites thing.
so three fourths of a pizza - that doesn't fit the rule. that may be where i'm going all wrong.
lisa! good job just starting! hold on to your motivation. then send me some...
xoxoxo
WTG on resisting... bad Marti, lol
Good luck!
Post a Comment