CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Gil was USED!!!!

I have a video of my fish's shadow on the wall in one of my posts. So far, it's my only video on here.

Today I got a notice in my email that someone has subscribed to my YouTube videos so they can see if I add anything new. OK. I figured I didn't know the name, but it could be one of my FF friends or just a lurker from there, and I'm cool with that.

I, of course, clicked on the link to see if there is anything on her site to give me a clue as to who subscribed, but the only thing there was P.O.R.N!!!!! Aggghhhhh!!! Great, my fish was used to try to get me to watch someone's naughty site.

Should I tell him someone pretended to be an admirer but was just using him? Do you think he'd be offended? ;)

5 comments:

KarenMM said...

I'm sorry but your blog made me LOL! I thought you were going to say someone stole the video and posted it as their own. I wasn't expecting porn from you at all!

texi said...

i say protect gil's feelings at all costs. does he have good self esteem? if not, then really, don't breathe a word of it.

on another note - was it good porn?!? heh heh.

xoxoxo

Flying Monkeys said...

Was it good porn? If it was good porn I would tell him, if he's a typical man that would be a compliment. However, if it's bad porn I think that could be a blow to his ego.

Candice said...

If you tell him, he'd probably just say something like, "Stupid spammers!"

Lisa said...

Just wanted to make sure you all know I was kidding. Gil is a fish.

Just checking. ;)