My friend, Tony, is getting married Sunday. I remembered I have a black dress from the UOP holiday party that might actually fit me and decided I could wear that to the wedding.
I tried it on, and it's going to work, except for the fact that I am the pastiest white girl on the face of this earth. White legs and black dress just tend to make me cringe.
So I got a spray tan after work today!
I am not supposed to wash until 4 hours later (right about now). I wonder how much of this will stay after a shower? I wonder because my face seems REALLY dark compared to normal. Because of this, it just looks dirty to me!
I'm going to take a picture before and after the shower and post here. Tell me what you think. (More to come... Stay tuned.)
ETA: I guess I'm more vain than I thought because I am now refusing to post the pictures. :) Well, they don't really show what I was talking about anyway, so it's partly that. It's that plus I just look awful in them. So, no pictures. That's that.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Spray Tan
Posted by Lisa at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment