CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tell Me I'm NOT Getting Sick!!!

It's just a cold, right? Maybe allergies?

I have been fighting this crud all week, and wouldn't you know it, the day I DID got to the doctor for something unrelated, I was feeling better, so I didn't mention this. Now it's back with a vengeance.

TMI warning!!!

I start and end my day with a towel over my head and my head over a sink of HOT water, trying to get the steam in to loosen it all up in there. It's a pretty sight, my working to get it all out.

So, do I go to the doctor again, or do I just suck it up and let my body work it out?

I heard green means an infection. I have it in my nose and coming up out of my lungs now. I don't have time off from the new job yet -- heck, I haven't even started yet! So, if I go to a doctor, it will be an urgent care center. $75 to walk in the door and it could just be a cold.

I hate this.

What should I do?

2 comments:

KarenMM said...

If it is green, you need to see a doctor. It is an infection of some sort and only anti-biotics will help get rid of it.

Hope you feel better soon!

Lisa said...

It's starting to go away now. It's so hard to go to the doctor when it's getting better. Especially when you know by the time you actually get in to see the doctor it will be days and they will look at you like you're nuts!

I'm going to stick it out a little longer and see what happens. I feel ok, so I can take a little more.