So, I was talking to an online friend and she asked when I was going to post pictures of Abby here. Well, she had an adorable little dress on for Easter, so why not start peppering the blog with her now?
And because she was so serious in the first two, here's one of her laughing at Grandma: (If you click on it to look at the larger one, you can see her upper lip dimples!!!)
I'm sure I'll add more pictures later when I figure out how to link thumbnails (HEY KAREN! HOOK A SISTER UP!), but these will do for now. (ETA: Thanks for the help, Karen! I think I got it now.)
As for the rest of Easter, I had more candy than I know what to do with, so I brought it all to my new job to shamelessly pawn off on my new coworkers.
We had extra ham because my in-laws did not make it, so I'm thinking about a ham and white bean soup. Mmmmmmmm!
And, I think I have about 24 eggs, so I'll be deviling here shortly! Oh! I can make egg salad for my lunches, too! I love making egg salad WITHOUT ONIONS! Nobody ever makes it without onions and I can never eat it. :( This time it will be my salad, my way. Hmph!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Easter Pictures - by popular demand ;) (Suzy!!!)
Posted by Lisa at 12:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Abby is adorable! I love that dress!
As far as the pictures go, you can upload them straight from your computer (instead of from photobucket). There is a little icon across the top you can click and "browse" your computer to do the photo.
It kind of is a pain because they are always put at the top of my post instead of where I want them, so I have to move them around once I've got them all there.
What I can't figure out is why some become "clickable" so you can see them larger and why some don't. I don't do anything different.
Anyway...
I don't make egg salad with onions. I've never heard of that. Must just be a regional thing or something.
Now all day Im going to be singing "Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes..."
She looks so cute!
Thats one of the things I am GREATLY looking forward to when we finally have kids. Holidays.
I love Abby's outfit! What a cutie pie!
I agree with Ani, I've never heard of egg salad with onions. I bet I'd like it though.
Yay!! Abby pictures!! :D Lisa, she is too adorable for words. I love that Easter outfit! You'll have to find another excuse for her to wear it before she gets too big for it. Oh, and egg salad with onions? Ick!! I never!!
She's so cute! I love the one where she's laughing.
The one where she's laughing we had told her she was funny. She has this thing where if you tell her she's funny, she tells you YOU'RE FUNNY! We go back and forth like that for about 10 rounds and then end up laughing too much to carry on.
That is what she was laughing at in that picture.
Silly, I know. But that's what she was doing at the time we took the picture. Laughing at Grandma.
Post a Comment