CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

My Daily Dumbass

You saw the title of this post and thought I was going to rip on someone else, didn't you??? Well, I'm not. "My Daily Dumbass" will be posted whenever I have a dumbass moment, only because I laugh at other people all the time and enjoy an opportunity to share the same of myself. So, feel free to laugh at me for any of my "Daily Dumbass" moments.

Today was when I realized I forgot to put out mustard for the corned beef and cabbage I went to so much trouble to make. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I mean, if I didn't realize it until the day after, I guess that meant it was good enough without the requisite mustard, right? And if my mom and dad wanted some, they would have surely asked, right? I'm no shrinking violet that would cry if they corrected my hostess skills and had to remind me to put mustard on the table.

Oh, well. I'll be sure to remember it next decade when I remember to get corned beef again.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's really good that way!!! Try it sometime. Spicy mustard. Mmmmm!

KarenMM said...

I don't eat corned beef, so I never heard about mustard either. I would never have known to put it on!