CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Aw Geez! Another Daily Dumbass!

One of my dogs has really bad allergies. We have to give her pills so she doesn't scratch herself raw.

She was running low, so I called in for a refill and picked that up last week. Now she has two of the old ones left and I couldn't find the new bottle! I was cleaning up the kitchen yesterday and put it somewhere, but I couldn't remember where!

It was a safe spot. I had someone's dog eat a whole bottle of meds once before when I spent the night at a friend's, so I didn't leave it out. (Thankfully, that ordeal turned out fine.)

I looked in all the cabinets and drawers. I thought maybe I stuck it in my purse.

Gosh, where did I put that? She NEEDS these pills and the vet is closed Sunday and Monday. If I didn't find it soon, I'd have to call and beg for another refill and spend another $40 on something I already bought!

I put them someplace safe. Someplace that makes sense. I was logical about it. I remember thinking that as I tucked them.....oh....where did I tuck them?

It was up away from where Abby can get them.

Oh, well. Just use one of the old ones and it WILL turn up, right?

So, I go to get one of the required treats in order to get the pill into the dog...

Sometimes I'm so smart I come all the way back around to stupid!

Photobucket

2 comments:

KarenMM said...

This one just made me laugh! I do the same thing!

*~The Mommy~* said...

OMG, I almost peed when I read this... too funy! That is sooo something I would do!