She didn't get this from me. The only dance I have in me is if I have to "go" really badly and I MAY do a little "pee pee dance." There is no "boogie" in my butt.
BUT, as for Abby, she is CONSTANTLY overcome with the urge to dance. I should have seen it coming when we were out to dinner and they had loud dance music playing.
She spontaneously broke out into dance in her chair as we ate. I adore how she can just let it out. :) She's so darned cute!
OK, so it's not a clear video at all, but you have to imagine that we were just sitting there eating, and she just started groovin' in her seat. LOL! You also have to understand that this was after all the time it took me to get my cell phone out to record it. I missed the best part.
My girl. No reservations. Whatsoever.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Overcome With Dance
Posted by Lisa at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment