OMFG! I was just sitting here enjoying some time on the computer while my little one plays at my feet. I noticed an entire family of quail (mom, dad, and 2 little peeps) on the roof next door and called Abby up to see. I stood up and held her so she could see over the monitor and the box on the desk. There is a huge mess on the desk and barely room to place a glass of water! (Shame on me! I know, I know! It's on the list of things to do.)
As I was standing there with her watching the quail, my dogs got a little fired up because they could sense the excitement in our voices as we were watching the quail.
My dog, Sydney, jumped up ONTO the desk and looked out the window! That doesn't sound remarkable, but you have to see the mess that was on the desk. Oh, and Syd is not a little dog, by any stretch of the imagination! She's a full 50 pounds!
If I wasn't so freaked out, I probably could have gotten a picture of her on the desk, but I was just grabbing things (including the box behind the box that is full of sewing notions, such as hundreds of pins and needles!!!!!) that were going to go down when she decided to dismount, that I didn't get a picture of the actual mayhem.
Imagine a small lab standing on this desk between the box and the monitor. "Where," you ask? Yes, THERE!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Aaaaaaaaaaaa! What the....!?!?!?!?!?!?
Posted by Lisa at 6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment