Just outside our bedroom door we have a short wall overlooking our stairs. Marti always puts his dirty work clothes there when he takes them off so they are easy to grab when he does laundry. He works in a restaurant, so they frequently smell of foods and oils from the air there.
I, too, sometimes place things there, but less frequently. I use it more for things that I just wore for an hour and may wear again before the next laundry is done.
So, if the entire shelf is open, and I place my things on one side, with the intent of wearing them again, do you think he'd put his on the other side? Nope. He puts his dirty work clothes on top of my jeans and dress. Nice.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Choices
Posted by Lisa at 11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment