Had my first visit to the doctor's office today to see Vicki, her nurse. She went over the usual info and gave me a big bag of mommy-to-be goodies and had 3 tubes of blood drawn for whatever reasons they need it for.
Marti said that if I saw Dr. Newman, to say hi for him, so I did. (Dr. Newman is a friend of his and actually helped push Abby out during my C-section!) He commented that he noticed I was carrying a New OB bag. So THAT'S how the receptionist always knows when to say congratulations!!!
On another note, I heard you can use ovulation predictor kits as a pregnancy test today from some other pregnant moms. Since I am out of pregnancy tests and didn't feel like forking over $15 for a new one (since the dollar store doesn't seem to carry them anymore) I only tested REALLY early, got my positive, and didn't test again after that.
Marti asked if I'd tested since the initial results and I said I hadn't. He only saw the faint line from the "pre-period-due-date" test, so he wanted to be reassured with a nice dark line.
I did the OPK strip and MAN! Was that ever dark! I'd say if what I heard about them is right, then I'm VERY pregnant now. :) That's a good sign that my hormones are kicking in and taking care of this baby.
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Posted by Lisa at 11:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment