CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Went out to dinner and wasn't feeling great to start. It got to be one of those, "we'd better get there quick, because hungry sickness is going to trigger morning sickness" kind of feelings.

We ate some bread to start and that made me feel better, but as soon as dinner was done, I was right back where I started. I didn't quite feel like puking yet, but I did not feel GOOD by any stretch of the imagination.

Marti had a beer and a wine, so asked me to drive. I didn't want to, but figured it was the smart thing to do. He was strapping in Abby in the back seat and I was sitting in the driver seat, and I just started crying. I was getting sicker and sicker and the thought of throwing up in the parking lot in front of the place we just ate was making me really upset.

He came up front to sit and noticed I was crying and drove me home. I was practically hyperventilating half the way home. Looking out the side window usually makes me feel better, but it was making it worse since I had new sunglasses on that pull out some freaky colors in the tint. I think they are polarized or something.

Anyway, I was pretty much better by the time we got home, but still not feeling GREAT, so I took it easy the rest of the night.

0 comments: