I'm not feeling symptoms to speak of. MAYBE my boobs are getting a little sore - I don't know. I've only thrown up that once, and it was more like choking than being queasy, so I'm not even sure if that counts as morning sickness.
I filled in the rest of the dates in my book that I looked at every day with my other pregnancies. When doing so I noticed the days I miscarried before. I've officially passed one of them. I would have been yesterday. That is how far our first pregnancy got before I lost it.
So, that is a small piece of good news for this one. We've officially passed one of my self-imposed milestones towards good health.
Not that I want to be sick or uncomfortable, but some symptoms would be a little comforting. I keep doing tests to make sure it still registers. I only have the OPK ones, so I hope they work well enough as an HPT and they aren't tricking me. :)
I guess my appetite has been a little stronger, so maybe that counts. I feel like sitting down and eating a meal more often than just wanting to snack. I'll try to keep an eye on how much I eat, but my weight gain with Abby was very healthy, so I don't think I'll have a problem keeping in the healthy range again. Unless Marti keeps bringing home Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream! Mmmmm! Fudge Brownie Ribbon! Good stuff! Even ABBY ate some! WOW!!!
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Posted by Lisa at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment