Tonight sucked. I felt like crap again and Abby just wanted to play. She has a way of climbing up and down and up and down and rolling around on me when we watch tv. Normally I let her and the worse thing is just the bruising since I bruise so easily.
This time I just couldn't deal with it and I didn't know what to do. I tried explaining to her that I didn't feel good, but not until I started crying did she understand a LITTLE bit.
I tried feeding her just before bed since she hadn't eaten much all day and on the last bite she gagged and barfed all over! On her, on the chair, on the floor, on me. It splatted on the floor when I picked her up... Ugh. Just what a girl wants to deal with when she feels like crap.
I was bad and just cleaned Abby up in the sink and put her to bed. Marti came home to the mess and took care of the rest for me. He didn't complain at all. He's such a good husband.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Posted by Lisa at 11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment