Went to Diane and Jim's for Memorial Day. Did not want to share the news yet, so I faked them out by drinking margarita mix (sans tequila, of course) to throw them off the scent. Haha! I figure as soon as they see me not having a cocktail, they will get the scent of blood and I will not get a moment's rest from that point forward.
I just really want a relaxing summer, so I will keep this from them for a little while longer. I don't like being doted over, so this is just how it has to be. Marti's family can't help it. It's just in their nature. It's how they show they care. Problem is, I KNOW they care. They don't need to show me every day.
So, for a little while I will be selfish and keep our secret from them.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Posted by Lisa at 11:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment