CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

MONKEY, MONKEY! I LOVE YOU!

Tiffany took us to the zoo last weekend for her company picnic. It was fun and everything was free! :)


This is my favorite picture of the day. Tiffany took it in the petting zoo. Let's just say she's got a better camera (oh, and skills) than I do. ;)




The lions cooperated and posed for pictures like never before. The tram driver even stopped to let everyone off to take a picture, it was so unusual to see them both out there like that.







Apparently Abby has some monkey love. When we were looking at the monkey island, she just started YELLING at them out of the blue! It was so cute, funny, and disturbing all at once. This isn't nearly as good as when she spontaneously did it on her own, but I still love watching her yell at the monkeys. :)

5 comments:

Flying Monkeys said...

The monkeys love her too! ;)

Lisa said...

Aw, thanks, Jess. :) Mwah!

Candice said...

Cute kitties! ;)

And I love the background. I want to go there.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to pop in and say hi! Love the lion pictures!

Adrianne said...

Aw, Abby is too cute! Cool pics!