I was over at my in-laws Monday after visiting my aunt. I actually ended up mentioning ever-so-casually that it upset me that they went out to dinner in my neighborhood and didn't bother to call me.
Her response?
She said her daughter wanted to take them out for their wedding anniversary and wanted to surprise my husband by stopping by to see him.
Uh, ok. That's the best you can do? None of that changes the fact that you knew you were going to have dinner, you knew you were going to be close, and you either didn't think to call, or else you DID think to call and left me at home like the dog.
I'm still butt-hurt about it either way.
I just am.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
"Feeling Left Out" Update
Posted by Lisa at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Gotta love the in-laws. The worst part is that I am one and will be a MIL one day. *sigh* Poor kids.
Post a Comment