CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Aaaaaaack!

I added some page elements to the side not too long ago and found myself strangely and semi-addicted to them. ;) (Cluster map, blog list, etc...) Then, I changed the background of the blog a few days ago and I think that wiped out the add ons, as they were gone today when I checked in.

Aaaaaaaack!

I've added them back, but realized I didn't miss them for the entire weekend and beginning of this week! (Hence the SEMI-addicted comment above.)

I guess I'm not obsessing about it, but I do find it interesting to see where all the people are from that visit the blog. I think it's fun to see where some clicked in from. I wonder if they are people I know or if something I wrote elsewhere made them curious as to who I am outside this little box.

I see some cities pop up over and over, and, while I know who some of those frequent visitors are, there are a few mysterious regulars on "Lisa Carries On."

Feel free to say hi in the comments if you want. ;) My curiosity is getting the best of me.

3 comments:

Plant Girl said...

Hi! ;)

Flying Monkeys said...

Holy pink layout. eeegad! Yes you must safe all of your 'thingies' when you change your layout. I learned that from the chick above me. She's not on top of me, just above me. ;)

I don't get a lot of comments either. *shrug*

Lisa said...

I have a regular from NY that I have not figured out who it is yet.

????