Well, today I was supposed to take the LSAT, but decided since I'm so spacey and can't fully count on not getting morning sickness, that I'd take a chance and reschedule for December.
Good call!!! At 10:30, which would have been right in the middle of the test, I had a bad bout of morning sickness while Marti and I were out and about.
As odd as it sounds, it made me feel good since then I knew I didn't make a mistake by postponing that test. There is NO way I would have done well, so I'm glad I just didn't take it.
Mom and Ron are having a big party next weekend. I thought I would miss not being able to have a drink, but truthfully, I don't even want anything most of the time. I guess that makes it a lot easier for me. :)
Saturday, October 2, 2004
Posted by Lisa at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment