This has been an eventful week. Friday I left work early because the combination of allergies and morning sickness really got to me and I lost it. I spent the weekend unnecessarily miserable because I didn't know I can take anything other than Tylenol. Everyone is trying to be helpful, but it's driving me nuts. I wish I could just TELL everyone I'm pregnant and THAT'S what is wrong with me. Well, my manager knows after Friday's scene, and so does another co-worker, but that's it for now (in my office at least) unless someone has figured it out on their own. Tee hee. :)
I missed work again on Monday, but now I'm functioning and the Dr said Sudafed is fine. THANK GOD!
So, I saw Dr. McMillan today and we scheduled the first ultrasound for next Tuesday, which just happens to be our 2nd anniversary. That will be a nice day. :)
I had blood drawn today, so they'll do what they need to there, whatever that is. She must have taken 5 tubes today. I didn't even feel the needle go in, so I think I'm going to like her.
I haven't felt woozie since Friday and the Sudafed cleared me right up. Actually, I feel kind of good.
Let's just keep it that way now.
Wednesday, September 29, 2004
Posted by Lisa at 11:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment