I was "woozie" last Friday and I know you all really want to know that I yacked for the first time today for no reason.
Marti is tending to me like the great husband that he is. I need to slow him down or I'm going to gain 100 pounds before my due date! I just can't eat portions of ALL the wonderful things I'm supposed to eat in EVERY meal. But, I really can't complain about breakfast in bed and getting the entire sofa to myself already. I'm not even showing and he's treating me so delicately.
I'm still trying to stay active, but also making sure to take it easy. I did some yard work this weekend (trimmed 5 bushes with power tools to make it easy) and replaced a valve on the sprinklers on the rental. A 20-minute job took hours because I wanted to make sure not to overheat. That, and I did it wrong the first time, realized I'd bought the wrong size valve and had to go back to Home Depot, did it wrong again, finally got it right and a part was defective, so I had to go back to Home Depot again!!!! Could it be that the blood isn't getting to my brain already???
I guess it's time to get back to the nursery project. We still have to hang the shutters in there and construct the faux window. Must get a dresser first so we don't mount it too high or too low over there. Of course, pictures will follow...
At this point, I don't know if we'll ask if it's a boy or a girl when we have a chance. We may find out on accident anyway, but I have a feeling I'll want to know as soon as possible. I never could sit back and wait!!!
Monday, September 6, 2004
Posted by Lisa at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment